Wednesday 5:47 PM. Revere, MA
Perpetrator: White Company Van

Locale:
 
Not too shabby. Alright readers. Here's the new layout. I was rather pleased with the picture from yesterday, so I decided to do it again today, and I think it really captures things better. You guys can let me know in the comments or on Facebook/Twitter if you like the pictures.
 
Decisions, decisions. All that we do in life is based on decisions. Some you think about for a long time, and some you make in a fraction of a second. Its those ones you need to worry about.
 
Generally speaking, when going somewhere, I try to figure out where it is I need to be going before I get there. Now I'm not saying that I haven't realized that I need to go somewhere else and correct my path, but I generally do so as safely as possible. Well, our winner for today just seemed to want to dodge a bit of traffic. I'm in the right exit lane shown in the picture, just off camera from where the shot is. The van is in the middle lane, just ahead of the pole in the picture. As he is quickly approaching the wall of tail-lights in front of him, he suddenly swings right, cuts across the lane of traffic, and goes over the striped barrier, narrowly missing the curb with the exit sign on it. From where I was, it didn't even look like he could clear it from that angle. Sure enough, he did, and cut just in front of me on the exit. Somehow I don't think this guy desperately needed to make that exit. I think he just didn't feel like stopping. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Of course, you're fully stopped when you take them or your passenger is snapping away.....
    Enjoyable blog, but when will people smarten up?
    The answer of course is never.

    ReplyDelete