Casual Friday - 8.10.12
Everyone hates construction. From drivers, to cops, to pedestrians, construction just inconveniences everyone. I always assumed that it didn't bug the construction workers, as they're getting paid to do it. So as I'm walking by a construction site, I glance over to the workers sitting on the edge of this enourmous hole they have dug, chowing down on lunch. It was a bit tough to here, but this is the echange that happened next:

Supervisor: "Hey guys, I know you're on break, but I just wanted you to know that (I'm not sure who) is coming by in (some amount of time)."

Construction Guy: "You're F*cking right I'm on break! You think I give a damn about when (person) is coming? Do you see food in my hand!? That means I don't give a sh*t who is coming or when they're getting here. I don't care if f*cking Obama is coming, I'm on LUNCH!"

Apparently construction bothers even the workers themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment