Tuesday, 1:30 PM. Brookline Mass
Locale: A two lane road, it now has a third left turn only lane at a stoplight.
Perpetrator: A green, wood paneled PT Cruiser.

First things first. If you are driving a wood paneled car, I'm going to assume a few things. I'm going to assume it was a great deal, or you had other restrictions limiting your choices to this, or it is a car you have owned for years, as this was once considered appealing. Second, if you are in a PT cruiser...my condolences.
However, if you are in a wood paneled PT Cruiser...I'm already judging you. I don't know what kind of disorder leads someone to believe that this is an attractive vehicle, but you are nevertheless behind the wheel.
I watch as the PT Cruiser abruptly swerves out of the left only lane. Now I have been down many a road and had the occasional "_____ Turn Only" lane catch me off guard. So, normally, this would not warrant a spot on this blog.

Then the magic happened.

The driver proceeds to turn on his left turn signal, from the right lane, and block me from going through the intersection. Congratulations Mr. Wood Paneled PT Cruiser. Today's award goes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment