Tuesday 12:26 PM. Brookline, Mass
Perpetrator: Black Honda Civic

Locale:

I always joke about how I have impeccable timing. Well, it's days like today that just reinforce my belief. Not only was I able to snag the only open spot in the parking lot behind my building after moving my car, but I walked by just in time to see today's winner. What a winner he was.

So this is the view from our winner's point of view. As you can all see, there is a clear "no left turn" arrow right in front of us. The reason for there is only room for incoming traffic on that little stretch of road coming across the train tracks.

I think you all know where this is going.

"Dan," you are probably saying to yourself, "is turning left on a no left turn really worthy of your blog entry for the day?" Oh no, dear readers, it is who was standing at that very intersection that made it worthy. You see, this particular stretch of road was under construction. Posted at every construction site in the area? A cop.

That's right. Our genius goes left at a no left directly in front of the cop. Well, our uniformed friend isn't letting that fly. He yells at him to stop, and orders him to back up, and continue straight down the road. It takes a special kind of stupid to break the law in front of a police officer. The kind that gets you an entry for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment