Casual Friday 9.14.12

I really wish I could have gotten a picture of today's winner. Now, viewing from the outside, I kind of get the whole "Biker Mentality." There's something about owning a motorcycle that demands a certain kind of respect. If you roll up to a place on a Harley Davidson and you're not wearing some form of leather on your person, you're probably going to get looked at funny. There's this whole "walk the walk" idea that you need to abide by when you have a motorcycle. I feel like this guy was trying a bit too hard though.

So I'm merging into a rotary and I see this motorcycle coming. Mounted right above the headlight on the front of the bike was a set of steer horns. Big ones. Like the kind you'd see at a Longhorn Steakhouse. I'm not sure how the bike was able to stay balanced with these big honkin horns (pun intended) but it was working. I certainly didn't want to cut that guy off.

No comments:

Post a Comment