Thursday 8:40 AM. Brookline, Mass
Perpetrator: White Construction Truck

Locale:

Well, this morning was a treat. For the first time since I've done these photo posts, I was actually able to take the picture of the winner myself.

So I parked here to go to Dunkin, which is just off camera. I wait in a line of two people, get my coffee, and come out to this. If you can't tell from the picture, I am parked at the end of the curb, and it is clearly stated that you can't park where this guy is parked. He's effectively parked in the right lane of a two lane road, and I'm stuck in between him and the car behind me.

I go up to ask him to move, and I see that there is no one in the car.

Awesome.

Thankfully, there was someone in the car behind me. I got in my car and put it in reverse, and she gave me enough room to do what had to be a 7 point turn just to pull out into the road. I understand that these guys need to move this stuff, but come on. Don't park your truck illegally and leave it there. Unless of course you want to win the blog entry for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment