Monday 8:34 AM. Boston, Mass
Perpetrator: Blue BMW

Locale:
 
Well I was asking for that alright. What was I thinking? Posting a joke about a BMW driver for last Friday. I should have known that the universe would, in a cruel act of irony, give me a douchey BMW driver to start my week.
 
Pictured above is the rather hellish intersection which is the bane of all who drive through it. Seriously. This was where an bus driver, I shit you not, tried to run over her boss for issuing her a ticket while she was parked in the left lane eating breakfast. I decided to give you all my own story rather than reporting that one when it happened, but now seemed like a good time to reference it.
 
Anyways, I'm in the lane currently occupied by the black car in the picture. The BMW was in front of me, and had just changed into the lane to the left. Now, you may not be able to tell, but at this intersection the leftmost lane turns left, the second lane in goes straight or left, next goes straight, and the last to the right. As we're coming up to the intersection, the BMW suddenly swings back in front of me and heads down the road to the right.
 
I understand realizing at the last minute where you need to go, but don't commit to a lane that has no chance of getting you where you want to be. Use a bit of foresight if you can. Unless you want to end up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment